The European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (ESCMSE) is a non-profit organization.
The aims and scopes of ESCMSE is the construction, development and analysis of computational, numerical and mathematical methods and their application in the sciences and engineering.
In order to achieve this, the ESCMSE pursues the following activities:
- Research cooperation between scientists in the above subject.
- Foundation, development and organization of national and international conferences, workshops, seminars, schools, symposiums.
- Special issues of scientific journals.
- Dissemination of the research results.
- Participation and possible representation of Greece and the European Union at the events and activities of international scientific organizations on the same or similar subject.
- Collection of reference material relative to the aims and scope of ESCMSE.
Based on the above activities, ESCMSE has already developed two international scientific journals called:
Journal of Numerical Analysis, Industrial and Applied Mathematics (JNAIAM). This is a journal under the copyright of ESCMSE. This is the journal for original research papers, review papers and letters. We note that this journal is electronically free for the academic community. URL address: http://www.jnaiam.org
Computing Letters (CoLe). This is a journal under the copyright of ESCMSE. This is the journal for original research papers, review papers and letters. We note that this journal is electronically free for the academic community.